Are you ready to go for accreditation but finding it hard to get motivated? Does the paperwork seem overwhelming? Have you tried to submit a portfolio but been told it’s not quite right?
Our workshop on Saturday 2nd December 2017 will help you understand what is required to become BACP accredited, and begin the process of pulling together your evidence. By the end of the day you will feel more confident about the process and be one huge step closer toward successful accreditation. Past students have found our help invaluable in getting them through the process and starting their written answers on:
- Ethics and professional standards
- Diversity and difference in counselling
- Theories to practice, which theory do you work with
- Case Studies, what to take out of a case study for showing how you work.
We will show you which evidence you need and where to submit it in your application.
Bring with you:
- Facts and figures from your own practice of a breakdown of where you plan to collect 450 hours of client hours.
- The record of supervision hours
- Courses you have attended and content. A breakdown of your study hours (skills and theory)
- Supervisors details, addresses, qualifications, start and end dates
- Copies of Certificates and other proof of your accomplishments
The workshop will be at the Easton on the Hill Village Hall, New Road, Easton on the Hill, PE9 3NN
9.30am – 2.00pm (9.15am registration and coffee)
Cost: £60.00 includes refreshments and light lunch.